*This is the IT6 with a black base and purple lid, there are limited quantities of this pre-manufactured crate available in this style*.
IT6 Computer crate is the largest crate by volume that we sell, designed to make the packing and moving of servers from one location to another simple.
The IT6 computer crate has a large capacity perfect for moving servers, monitors, keyboards and cables in a safe and secure way. It features the same heavy duty plastic design, integrated lifting handles and interlocking lid but with the added depth needed for server moves.
For added protection of electrostatic-sensitive equipment such as computers and their components we recommend our antistatic bubble-wrap. For added security use our crate security seals.
The smaller IT3 and IT6 computer crate have the same footprint so they can be stacked together – IT3 on IT6 and vice versa. This is helpful when moving a lot of computers or servers at the same time.
The IT6 continues to be widely used in commercial relocation.
IT6 Crate Dimensions:
|Dimensions (External)||@ Top: L: 675 x W: 575 x H: 615mm
@ Base: L: 555 x W: 465 x H: 615mm
|Dimensions (Internal)||@ Top: L: 640 x W: 535 x H: 595mm
@ Base: L: 545 x W: 455 x H: 595mm
- As standard, this product has:
- A built in label holder
- A protected inset area for a permanent linear or 2D matrix label
- Textured areas on the lids and front profiles for temporary self adhesive labels
- A protected RFID tag slot
- Option of manufacture with or without drainage holes
- Option of manufacture with hot foil marking on both long sides
- A uniquely designed lid for safe transit compatibility with the IT3 product
- Flush lid nesting for minimal storage footprint
Buy Used Crates
The IT6 is also available to buy used if you are on a tight budget. Used crates are perfect for long-term storage, where you can save money if you don’t need brand new crates.
Our used crates are still of a high quality as damaged or broken crates are simply recycled. Used crates are perfect for self-storage units or added protection when storing in garages or sheds.