The L1C crate is the smallest crate we produce – often referred to as ‘locker crates’, ideal for moving patient/staff/personal belongings safely and securely. The L1C crate is a heavy duty plastic crate featuring integrated lifting handles and interlocking lid. Designed to store or move items that are A4 or smaller in size. eg. paper, brochures, magazines. For added security use our crate security seals.
The L1C ‘locker crate’ is commonly used in the relocation of hot desking environnments – ideal for packing personal effects.
L1C Crate Dimensions:
|Dimensions (External)||@ Top: W: 300 x H: 250 x D: 310mm|
- As standard, this product has:
- A built in label holder
- A protected inset area for a permanent linear or 2D matrix label
- Textured areas on the lids and front profiles for temporary self adhesive labels
- A protected RFID tag slot
- Option of manufacture with or without drainage holes
- Option of manufacture with hot foil marking on both long sides
- A uniquely designed lid for safe transit compatibility with the IT3 product
- Flush lid nesting for minimal storage footprint
Buy Used Crates
The L1C is also available to buy used if you are on a tight budget. Used crates are perfect for long-term storage, where you can save money if you don’t need brand new crates.
Our used crates are still of a high quality as damaged or broken crates are simply recycled. Used crates are perfect for self-storage units or added protection when storing in garages or sheds.