The L6C metre long plastic lidded packing crate from Advanced Crates is designed specifically for relocating libraries or large lateral filing systems. The metre-long design is the same width as the standard library shelf for simple, easy and straightforward moves. It can, of course, be used to move any larger items that may not fit in the smaller crates. The L6C hire crate is a heavy duty plastic crate featuring integrated lifting handles and interlocking lid. This is a great choice for bulk storage and easy moving of valuable books or files. For added security with sensitive files or valuables use our crate security seals.
If you are looking to hire crates then use our friends at Pluscrates crate hire
L6C Crate Dimensions:
|Dimensions (External)||@ Top: L: 1125 x W: 480 x H: 360mm
@ Base: L: 1000mm x W: 375 x H: 360mm
|Dimensions (Internal)||@ Top: L: 1050 x W: 420 x H: 335mm
@ Base: L: 995mm x W: 365 x H: 335mm
- As standard, this product has:
- A built in label holder
- A protected inset area for a permanent linear or 2D matrix label
- Textured areas on the lids and front profiles for temporary self adhesive labels
- A protected RFID tag slot
- Option of manufacture with or without drainage holes
- Option of manufacture with hot foil marking on both long sides
- Flush lid nesting for minimal storage footprint
Buy Used Crates
The L6C is also available to buy used if you are on a tight budget. Used crates are perfect for long-term storage, where you can save money if you don’t need brand new crates.
Our used crates are still of high quality as damaged or broken crates are simply recycled. Used crates are perfect for self-storage units or added protection when storing in garages or sheds.