The L2C is slightly smaller than the “standard lidded crate” (the L3C lidded crate). Our medium 64-litre L2C crate or “stair crate” is a compact lidded moving container perfect for easier handling on stairs. This is the most popular moving crate for home moves, especially with many stairs.
The L2C hire crate is a heavy-duty plastic crate featuring integrated lifting handles and interlocking lid. Designed to store or move items safely and securely while also being narrow enough to use easily on stairs. Security seals can be used when added security is necessary.
The L2C lidded office removal crate or ‘Stair Crate’ nests and is stackable with lids in the closed position. The L2C crate is also widely used in retail distribution and automotive logistics.
L2C Crate Dimensions:
|Dimensions (External)||@ Top: L: 600 x W: 400 x H: 368mm|
- As standard, this product has:
- A built-in label holder
- A protected inset area for a permanent linear or 2D matrix label
- Textured areas on the lids and front profiles for temporary self-adhesive labels
- A protected RFID tag slot
- The option of manufacture with or without drainage holes
- The option of manufacture with hot foil marking on both long sides
- Flush lid nesting for minimal storage footprint
Buy Used Crates
The L2C is also available to buy used if you are on a tight budget. Used crates are perfect for long-term storage, where you can save money if you don’t need brand new crates.
Our used crates are still of high quality as damaged or broken crates are simply recycled. Used crates are perfect for self-storage units or added protection when storing in garages or sheds.