The L3C crate or ‘standard crate’ as it’s often referred is our most popular crate and is the standard crate within the removal industry for easily moving home or office.
The L3C crate is a lidded office removal crate that nests and is stackable with lids in the closed position. Designed to work with the A3 crate and retain complete compatibility with the relocation industry’s standard specifications in size and strength. The L3 is also widely used in retail distribution and automotive logistics.
The L3C hire crate is made from heavy duty plastic featuring integrated lifting handles and interlocking lid. Designed to store or move your items safely and securely due to it’s strong, robust and also weatherproof construction. For added security use our crate security seals. Simply a great crate.
L3C Crate Dimensions:
|Dimensions (External)||@ Top: L: 705 x W: 455 x H: 350mm
@ Base: L: 600 x W: 380 x H: 350mm
|Dimensions (Internal)||@ Top: L: 635 x W: 415 x H: 340mm
@ Base: L: 595 x W: 370 x H: 340mm
- As standard, this product has:
- A built in label holder
- A protected inset area for a permanent linear or 2D matrix label
- Textured areas on the lids and front profiles for temporary self adhesive labels
- A protected RFID tag slot
- Option of manufacture with or without drainage holes
- Option of manufacture with hot foil marking on both long sides
- A uniquely designed lid for safe transit compatibility with the IT3 product
- Flush lid nesting for minimal storage footprint
Buy Used Crates
The L3C is also available to buy used if you are on a tight budget. Used crates are perfect for long-term storage, where you can save money if you don’t need brand new crates.
Our used crates are still of a high quality as damaged or broken crates are simply recycled. Used crates are perfect for self-storage units or added protection when storing in garages or sheds.